Rolfe's

Rolfe's

SSSHHH... It's a surprise!

A sneak peak at our St. Patrick's Day fun!!!

 Idea from Pinterest, you can get the printable and see more on either my Done It or St.Patty's Day Board
 A sneak at Jake's loot! 
I don't know why it is sideways, sorry, but a close up so you can see that the tag says!
 The piles of loot ready to be put out!!!

LOTS more fun to come! 
I never really did anything fun for St. Patty's Day when I was a kid, or really until I had kids and they were in school. But I LOVE it! I have always loved this holiday, maybe because it is so close to my birthday, I don't know. But as the kids get older and I find more ideas I enjoy the day more and more! 
Can't wait to make and show the goodies and fun decorations I am planning on surprising the kids with! 
It will be so fun!!!
So check back to see more!

What are your St. Patrick's Day plans???

No comments: