Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Randomness...

A few pictures of what has been happening in my life.
 Grace saw a picture of a room done in bright pink and animal print. She loved it, but it was only one animal, she wanted three different prints, SO we came up with our own design. They had 3 hearts covered in the print on the wall. These are the ones I made to match her bedroom set. (A sneak into her room, which is almost done!) 
 I made these out of instillation we had bought for something else and had left over, which cost $2 and some change, so they were really cheap! And they are really light. I then covered them with the left over fabric from her bed set. And then put a pink boa around the edge. 
 One of them on the wall! I will show more when her room is done! Soon!!!
 Lizzie Zoe is a sweet baby! I put her down while I cleaned and when I looked over to check on her she was staring at her toys and getting so excited! It was adorable! 
 She was talking to them too! I love this sweet girl! 
I am pretty sure I have the cutest babies ever!!!

No comments: