Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Park Beauties!

We had a few days of wonderful warm weather! It wasn't even super windy for a change!
So one day we went for a walk, the next we went and played at a little park up the road from us. 
 Bekah swinging- her favorite!
 Gracie
 Funny girls! 
 Grace holding Lizzie Zoe- she enjoyed watching her big sisters play! 
 Bekah- my little poser! 
 Sitting in the baby swing watching her sisters! Love that little smile, she warms my heart! 

 Three beautiful girls! 
 Goofy girls! 
 Love Lizzie's 'help me' face! 
 My fun sweet bekah! 
Two cute girls! I love my girls! And Jake- even though he didn't want to go play with us! 
I am very lucky to have such sweet fun kids that I enjoy being with so much! 

1 comment:

Kayla said...

They are sooooo cute! I can't wait to see them.