Rolfe's

Rolfe's

March Photo Challenge- Day 6

Chores! 
My least favorite thing! But something that must be done every day...
 Dishes...
Laundry, yes it is all folded! Ready to be put away. 

Funny story- As I was taking a picture of the dishes my kids asked why I was doing that. I explained that I am doing this challenge and today was chores. Their response- take a picture of Lizzie, you have to take care of her all day long, that's a chore. So I asked if I should take a picture of them all since I take care of them all every day. "Yeah" they said! 
I think they are a little confused about what exactly a chore is. To me anyway, my kids are not chores. They are gifts. They may cause a lot of chores, but they themselves are wonderful blessings. I think that not all parents think like this. Which is truly sad. So even though I have to do dishes and laundry every day among other chores. I am glad I have them to do!

No comments: