Rolfe's

Rolfe's

March Photo Challenge Day 15

Wood
Yeah, I wasn't sure what I could take a picture of that would be pretty and wood! 
So I decided I 'wood' take a picture of my signs. (LOL)
I only have a few up and a lot more in the works!
For now...
 "Leave room in your heart for angels to dance" 
I got this one for Christmas a few years ago and love it! It makes me happy. 
Made these a while ago and have never put them up until now! 

I am still working on decorating. This is the longest it has ever taken me! I have been trying to decide what I want where and all that. I have a bunch of vinyl I am ordering and making signs with, and just putting on the walls. I also have a bunch of stuff I want to make, like curtains, that is taking me forever due to a baby girl who needs me right now, and then the other 3 wonderful kids in my life who also need me to be everywhere and do everything, not much is getting done fun/craft wise!!! More pictures of that as I get stuff done! My goal list is long and s l o w l y getting done! 

No comments: