Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Getting back where we started...

Two years + later!!!

They said they would come do the garage today, and if they had a chance so some inside...
 Well, two did the garage while one started on the kids rooms...

 Then, before lunch they all came in and started on my room and closet...


They packed almost everything! 
I don't think it will take them long on Monday to finish my room, and do the kitchen and little left in the living room! This morning before school I talked to the kids and told them what to expect, they asked if they were packing their rooms and I said I didn't think so, but they might. Well, they were a little shocked to come home and have EVERYTHING packed!!! It was funny. They remember moving here so for them, Jake & Grace, it isn't a huge deal. We have been talking and preparing for a while. They are a little sad to leave friends, but more excited about moving to Colorado, and being closer to family. But poor Bekah doesn't remember moving here. I am glad that she was home today to SEE the packers. We talked about how all her stuff would be in the same boxes when we unpacked them in our new house. That she would have all the same stuff, just in a new house. She is excited, sad, scared and nervous and confused all at the same time! She sees that the rest of us are okay and excited, so she is trying to be also. She is so sweet! She is such a happy girl and up for any adventure, and she is so loving and trusting, that I know she will get through this, with the rest of us, all together and be great! 

Like I said in a previous post:
If life were simple, it would be boring!

No comments: