Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Twenty Five

I was tagged on Facebook, and thought I would share it with you here. If you feel like doing it I would love to see your 25 things!
1. I have two half brothers, one half sister, I just met one of my brothers for the 1st time!
2. I don't wear half of what I have!
3. I love art!
4. I play the clarinet and tenor sax.
5. I love history
6. I really enjoy moving ever few years!
7. I was in band in school, most of the cool kids where in my school, I wasn't one of them
8. I really miss my dad.
9. I love just about anything chocolate!!!
10. I enjoy playing games.
11. If I could do anything, I would work with tigers!
12. I married my high school sweetheart! And I still love him!
13. I have done genealogy and gone back to Adam & Eve on a few lines!
14. I have three wonderful kids!
15. I want to be an archaeologist.
16. I love my sister in laws like my own sisters!
17. I think honesty is the best policy...always.
18. I love to travel and see new things!
19. I have always wanted to adopt a child, because of the love my step-dad, my only dad, gave me.
20. My favorite vacation was to NY! I want to go again!
21. I have locked myself out of my car before.
22. I love road trips
23. I have the best friends, I have met them all over the country!
24. I like country music
25. My husband is my best friend, I am lost without him!

No comments: