Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Happy Birthday Gracie!

I can't believe my little girl is 6 years old!!! It seems like it wasn't very long ago that we where in Hawaii getting ready to bring her home from the hospital! Time flies when you are having fun I guess. Gracie has grown into a very sweet, caring, helpful, fun little girl! She loves helping around the house and with her little sister; who thinks she is the best ever! She is good at sharing and including everyone. She is SO smart! She is starting to read and is really good at math. She loves school and learning, and all her good friends! She is doing really well at dance also! It is so fun to watch her, she is totally focused. Way cute. She is such a joy to have around, always full of love and hugs! I am so thankful for my sweet little girl! She is growing up to fast though!

Happy Birthday Gracie, I love you so much!!!






No comments: