Rolfe's

Rolfe's

7 things most don't know about me...

Share seven facts about yourself in the post.Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.Let them know that they have been tagged. ( I am not going to tag anyone, just thought it was neat. I love learning something new about my friends!)

1. I have a half-brother I just met, last August.

2. My memories only go back to about age 6, before that I don't remember much of anything, only what I have seen of pictures and what I have been told.

3. I really love to dance, all different styles. Although I am not very good!

4.I am the only member of the Church in my family, I joined when I was 18.

5. I did a Mrs. pageant, just for fun when I was 4 months pregnant! It was a blast! I have pictures and metals to prove it!

6. I love white tigers! I have since I was little! I have always wanted to go to a school in Texas to learn about and be trained as a handler/trainer for them! Maybe someday!

7. I play two instruments, the tenor sax and the clarinet.

No comments: