Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Groundhog Day

As I was looking at blog backgrounds, I saw this one. I think it is cute. But my first thought was I HATE the movie 'Groundhog Day'!
When I was younger I was at my family friends home and we where all watching the movie, there where about 6 of us, including their dad, who is great. While we where watching the movie, he fell asleep, and when he woke up, (I think 2 of us where still awake, myself being one of them,that's how bad it was! ) he asked if we had started the movie over! And we had not. He fell asleep again, and woke up a little later, and again thought we had started it over! This happened three or four times!!! It was so boring! I get the story line and it is nice, but it was horrible to sit through!!! Sorry if any of you like it.
So, as I was looking at backgrounds I decided I needed to have this one, maybe it will help me move past my groundhog day nightmares!

No comments: