Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Our last days in Colorado...

Here are a few random pictures of our last days in Colorado. 

Sweet kisses from my little girls!



Mommy and Evie cuddling! Love this sweet cuddle bug! 

Gracie had her first band concert! 

Love this sweet smart girl! So excited she is playing my clarinet! 


One of our last days driving and waiting on the big kids for school. 

My sweet best friends in Colorado took me out for dinner
before we left. These two ladies have been amazing! 
They have been there for me thru SO much! I think I will miss them and 
there sweet kids most of all. 
Becca and Gena are awesome ladies and I am blessed to call them friends! 


Brea, Emma, and Bekah after the Jingle Bell Run 5k
Becca, me and Gena
My two besties talked me into one last 5k before I left! 
So we went and took our girls, who are best friends too! 


Our whole crew! 

I had Bekah, Lizzie and Evie with me :)


We also got to go to our Wards Christmas party and see Santa.



No comments: