Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Happy 15 years!!!

Yes, you read right! Dustin and I have been married for 15 years!!! (& 2 days, I am a little late!) 
June 19th we celebrated 15 years of marriage! 
And they have been great years! Full of fun, adventure, joy, love and sheer happiness! 
We have moved 11 times, lived in 6 states (2 of them twice). 
We have been blessed with 1 amazing son, who is just like his dad! Full of fun, laughter, and ALL boy! And with 3 beautiful daughters who are each smart, sweet and so fun! 
We have survived 2 deployments and are enduring our third right now. 
We have been blessed to make amazing friends everywhere we have lived! 
We have had our ups and downs, but through it all we have grown so close. 
He truly is my best friend. My world. I love him so much it hurt sometimes. 
I can not imagine what my life would be like without him! 
I look forward to the next 15+ years! 
Happy Anniversary baby! 

March 2012
 Dec. 2011
 Oct. 2010
 Feb. 2012
Oct. 2010

I don't have any of our first years digital! We are too old! 

No comments: