Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Land of the FREE, because of the BRAVE!

I feel that I need to express how thankful I am to many of my ancestry for the sacrifice they made fighting in various wars to give me and my family a free country to live in. Several of my uncles and grandfathers lost their lives to bring us freedom. I am sure your family trees have similar stories. I am thankful for the time my dad spend fighting for our freedom. I am very proud that I have so many of these good men in my family tree. I am also grateful for all the men in my husbands ancestry who fought also, including his grandfathers and 2 uncles, and many more. I am glad my children have these family members to look up to. 

I am thankful to all the men and women who are now serving in the military. And to their families who sacrifice and give so much, including their time with their husbands and fathers, sometimes even their lives, for our freedom.

I am grateful for my husband and the time and sacrifice he gives to his country, so that our children can live their lives in a free country. He is my hero and I am very proud of him. I am proud to be an Army wife. Even prouder to be an EOD wife. 

I am thankful to live in the land of the FREE, because of the BRAVE!

Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments: