Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Update...

Well, we are here. In our house, trying to unpack and turn our house into a home we can enjoy. It is going to take longer than normal due to the fact that I can only do so much before my body needs to rest. This little baby does not like me bending and being up on my feet doing things non-stop! I have got the kitchen out of boxes, and almost put all away. I only have 6 rooms and 3 bathrooms to do now! I am hoping to do some decorating as I go, that is my favorite part! I am hoping I will have some pictures of the finished areas soon! I haven't taken the time to get the good ones off my camera, and don't have time right now! So they will come soon! 
The kids are back in school and enjoying it. Bekah gets to start pre-school again tomorrow, or Monday. It has taken longer to get her in a pre-school since they all have waiting lists or are super expensive or far away. But we got her in one, it isn't really close by, but it will work while I keep looking for another! It is a good one tho, so that is nice. 

And that is all for now! More coming, with pictures soon!



No comments: