Rolfe's

Rolfe's

8 months down... one to go!

While we were at the Garden of the Gods, Dustin took some pictures for me, of me. Kinda a mini maternity shoot. Since I am so picky about my pictures, but can't take them myself, and my partner is so far away, it worked. He did a great job. 
Here are a few of my favorites.








So, it wasn't exactly what I had in mind for my maternity shoot, but since I can't take and be in the pictures, it turned out great.
I am very thankful to Dustin for putting up with me and doing this for me. He was great. And Jake & Grace took the ones of Dustin and I for me. (I just had to do some minor editing.) 
So, one month to go, and buy are we ready! My body is more than ready to be done, as am I! I would love to have some basic energy to get a few little things done without be worn out! And Dustin is ready for me to stop complaining! 
Mostly, we can't wait to meet and love this little baby girl!

No comments: