Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Twilight!

I just got home from seeing Twilight and I loved it!!! It was sooooo good. I went a little weary, I had heard some not so great things. But I just knew it wouldn't be just like the book, no movies are. And I was sooo not disappointed! They did a good job making as close to the book as time would allow, and many of my fav phrases were there! It was great! I will be buying it as soon as it is out on video! I really hope they make the next 3 books into movies fast! I would say, if you liked the books, go see the movie! You won't be sorry!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm sorry to disagree, but the movie was lame. I was so thankful that I had won the tickets instead of paying for them. The "special effects" were silly, and the make up was not impressive. I really hope that they don't make all the books into movies. It's bad enough that young women are reading this and thinking this is how love is, but to put pictures and music to it. I'm sorry I was NOT impressed. But I'm glad you enjoyed it. I went with my sister-in-laws, and some liked it others didn't.

Emily said...

I felt bad dissing your movie so much. I was talking to my friend, and she said that she didn't mind it. That it followed the book, and that's something.

Shauna said...

the only people whose laundry is truly done are the naked and the dead.