Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Happy Birthday Elizabeth Zoe!!!

My sweet sweet baby girl is one today! Elizabeth Zoe has brought so much love, laughs, and happiness to our family! She is smart, figures things out so fast! Sweet, gives wonderful hugs and open mouth kisses that leave you all wet! And just makes you smile! She is so beautiful with her big blue eyes! She is now walking everywhere, she won't crawl anymore, throws fits like a big kid, says a few words, my favorite is mama, she climbs the stairs, and loves her sisters and brother! She is always into everything, anywhere!!! And she truly makes my heart sing! I love my sweet baby girl! Happy Birthday Lizzie Zoe!!!
 








 
Man I love this cute cute girl!!!
 
(I know I am behind on things I am thankful for, and I will do that later!)
 

No comments: