Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Halloween and Giving thanks!

 
I am a little behind and have lots to share!
I will start with Halloween!
 
I had three cute ghosts this year, Jake didn't dress up, apparently at 11 he is getting to old, he did go trick r treating a little at the end of the evening. But I have no pictures.
 






 All ready to go!
 Lets go!!!
 
I have no idea how I didn't end up with any pictures of ALL of the girls together, but I didn't! I was not one the ball this year! It was a crazy busy day!
 
November 1st brought lots of exciting new to our family!!!
Their is a tie for the biggest, st least on my end!
 
1 MONTH LEFT!!! Yes! Only one month until Dustin gets home, give or take a few days!!!
To say we are a LITTLE excited would be an understatement!!!
 
We got to go help make some welcome home posters yesterday! It really is coming!!!
 
Second big news, just as important, is that on November 1st Dustin got promoted!
We knew it was coming, just not sure when it would be official!
So Nov. 1st Dustin was promoted to Master Sergeant! (Same rank as First Sergent, the difference is that a First Sergent is over a unit, and a Master Sergent is not, just works kinda in an office. He will be a First Sergent after he gets home since they plan on moving him over a unit.)
He has worked hard and climbed the ladder faster than most. I am very proud of him and all he has accomplished!
 
 
Now, I am up to November and giving thanks!
 
Nov 1- I am thankful for amazing friends who have helped and influenced my life so much!
 
 
Nov. 2- I am thankful for my amazing husband!!! He is SO great to me and and amazing father! He is my best friend and other half! I would be lost without him! No one can make me smile like him, lift me when I am down like him, understand me like him, or love me like him! I am SO thankful I found the love of my life!
 
 
Nov 3- I am thankful for all that my amazing husband has provided for our family! He works so hard to provide for us so I don't need to and can stay home with our kids! We are very blessed!
 
Last night I got to go out shopping with a friend, with no kids! It was so fun! I was able to look and try on clothes without worrying about little hands, find a beautiful dress for the wedding, some cute tops, and several Christmas and Birthday presents. It was a fun night out! At the end of the evening as I was sitting down relaxing getting ready for bed, it hit me how lucky I truly am. We have a beautiful home, a new van, my kids have or get everything they could want- within reason, and we are able to pay bills, have the kids do gymnastics and sports and other programs and live comfortably. We are able to do, have and give so much. Which is all anyone really needs. Sometimes I forget this, and I want more, I want to be able to be out of debt and have extra money to play with, when really I have all I need and truly want.
 
So once again I am up to date! Hopefully I will be able to stay caught up!
 
Oh, and I have been working on Christmas and Birthday stuff like crazy and am almost done! My goal was to be done by Thanksgiving, and I am close! I am still making several projects and gifts, but I am close and since I have been getting everything to make it all on sale and with coupons it hasn't cost me a fortune! And I have some fun things! Plus I am working on the girls birthday party stuff to! I will post pictures soon!


No comments: