Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Giving Thanks!

November 4 - I am Thankful for this little sweet baby girl who has added so much to our family! She is so full of spunk, love and smiles! She melts my heart everyday!
 
Nov. 5th- Today I am thankful for crockpots! I know, crazy, but life has been so busy this is all I have had time to cook with! And we can still eat healthy if I do! Not take out! So yes, I am thankful for my crockpots!
 
Nov. 6th- Today as I am getting ready to vote I am thankful I can. I am thankful for all the rights and freedoms I have living in this country. And I am VERY grateful for all past and present who serve our country, fight for our country and our rights. I have many hero's in my family who served for my rights- my dad, grandfathers, uncles, and my amazing husband! I am thankful for all they have done for our country. (Vote and make there service mean something!)

 
 
Nov. 7th- I am thankful today for hot cocoa and a fireplace, as I am woken up at 4am, it is nice to have some comfort!
 
And up to date!
 
I have been working on finishing my Christmas and Birthday projects and I don't think I will have it all done by Thanksgiving, but close! I will still need to order a few things and do some shopping on the 1st and 15th of Dec. But I will have most of it done by Thanksgiving! And I am also cleaning out things and getting ready for company and Dustin coming home!!! SO exciting!!! We can hardly wait!
First on the agenda is getting ready for Lizzie's 1st Birthday!!! I think it will be a small party, but fun cause of this cute little girl!!!
 

 

No comments: