Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Back to school, ALREADY!!!

Jacob, my wild and crazy 4th grader! (I can't believe I have a 4th grader!)
Jake came home and said, "Best day EVER!" He is enjoying 4th grade, but it has only been 3 days!

Grace, my sweet and caring 2nd grader! One of her best friends is in her class, so she is enjoying school! Plus, she loves to learn new things, she is too smart some times!

Grace is also a little, okay, a lot, stubborn! She could not find a back pack she liked, so we decided to decorate our own. I still have to sew on some ribbon, but otherwise she is happy.
My wonderful kids!
Our little Bekah is sad she isn't big enough for school yet, but we are trying to have fun while big brother & sister are gone! We go to play group and have friends over, and try to get out for some walking and fun!

I really can't believe school has started already! But it looks like it will be a good year!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Your kids are so grown up. Grace looks so cute in her glasses. Hope you are enjoying a little bit of peace with 2 kids back in school!