Rolfe's

Rolfe's

First day of school! & pictures of house, again!

So today is the first day of school! I can't believe I have a 3rd grader and a 1st grader! Crazy! They were a little nervous, but overall pretty happy to go. More nervous about missing the bus I think, so we were out there early. But whatever makes them more okay with the day!

My cute kids!
Gracie

Jacob

Waiting for the bus!

This is a picture of the front of my house! I finally remembered to take one while I was outside waiting for the bus with the kids!


My kitchen full of stuff, not very exciting!

My dining room all together.

And that is all I got! I think Bekah & I will make cookies or something, along with unpacking more! such is my life!





3 comments:

Janae said...

Oh, I miss your kids! Gracie would have made a wonderful addition to my class! Her hair looks so light... maybe it is because they are so tan from the Florida sun!

Danielle said...

Your house looks so great. I can't believe how grown up your kids look. You look like you guys are loving Florida. I am so happy for you.

Christine said...

They are moving because of Brad's job, same situation as when they moved to Poland for four months. But at least they will be back, although they expect to sell their house while gone, so they are thinking of moving to an apartment in Idaho Falls to be closer to his job.