Rolfe's

Rolfe's

How???

Have any of you figured out a sure way to know if your child is really sick, or just doesn't want to go to school??? I really think my kids are to little to be doing this already! What to do???

I have finished most of my projects for Christmas, all but one, and of course, I put it up so I wouldn't lose it, and I can't remember where I put it! How does that work!? I sure do it a lot! After Christmas I will post some pictures of my projects.

And last, I am sick again! Strep again! This is the third time in three months, needless to say I may be having my tonsils out in the new year! Yeah for me, NOT! At least the kids are good. Although, I have a lot of stuff to be doing, like baking cakes, wrapping gifts, cleaning, and all I want to do is SLEEP! Plus there is always the kids I need to take care of!

I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas Season! We are all geared up for birthday parties, yes 2! And a Christmas packed with family fun!

No comments: