Rolfe's

Rolfe's

I've been tagged!

10 years ago I...
1- I was working
2-I was married
5 things on today's "to do" list...
1-Clean my house
2-Work on my Christmas gifts
3-Decorate a cake
4- Clean my van
5- Do laundry
5 snacks I enjoy...
1-chocolate
2-Carmel
3-cookies and milk
4-fruits
5-whatever I'm craving at the moment
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1-pay my tithing
2-Pay off all of our debt
3-Put most of it into savings
4-Help my family
5-finish school
5 places I have lived...
1-Huntsville, AL
2-Fort Walton Beach, Fl
3-Honolulu, Hawaii
4-Eagle River, Alaska
5-Idaho Falls, Idaho
5 jobs that I have had...
1-fast food
2-childcare
3- Front desk/office
4-Creative memories
5-Country Bunny Bath & Body (now Jordan Essentials)
Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
I now tag ... Jamie, Becca, Katie, Christy, Cathrine

No comments: