Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Told you the tooth fairy wasn't real...

We, the kids and I, had this whole discussion yesterday about if the tooth fairy was real or not. (Grace lost another tooth.) Jake and Grace know not to say anything about who she really is or they don't get any money! So Grace was saying how she was going to put her tooth under her pillow, 
Bekah informed her "the tooth fairy isn't real." 
Grace said when she got money for her tooth than Bekah would see. Bekah still was saying she wasn't real, how did they get the tooth, how do they get in Grace's room...
This morning, Grace came down and said she guessed the tooth fairy was busy last night cause she didn't have any money and her tooth was still there! 
(I even got cash at the store saying I had tooth fairy duty that night! The lady said, now don't forget!!!) 
After Grace went upstairs to shower, Bekah looks at me with a face full of attitude and says,
 "I told you the tooth fairy wasn't real!" 
So I explained sometimes when lots of kids loose their teeth at the same time, the tooth fairy can't make it to every house, she isn't as good as Santa! 
Still giving me the 'look'. So I said, if the tooth fairy isn't real how come Jake and Grace have gotten money for every tooth they have lost, 
"EVERY tooth???" (Still with the look!) 
Yep, she even left fairy dust with their first tooth! "Well..."

She is so full of attitude! I was trying not to laugh the whole time!!!

No comments: