Rolfe's

Rolfe's

I know!!! Sorry!

I know we are past Halloween! I have pictures to share, but every time I get on the computer upstairs, my camera is down stairs! So they are still sitting there waiting, and I keep putting of posting! Sorry! 
We had a fun Halloween and have been just living since then. I have started planning Christmas presents for everyone. Between all the family, bonus family and close friends planning alone is a a huge feat!
Since I wanted to make a ton of things, I have been finding ideas since Aug. But due to moving had to put off doing anything. And now I am to tired and achy to do much! So I had to change plans. Let me just say, next year will be AWESOME!!! I am going to start making gifts in March and putting them away! It will be so fun and make Christmas even more special! (Which we will need with Dustin maybe not here due to deployment.)
So, I did find a few small, simple ideas for this year that I can accomplish and got a few supplies to get started! The kids, mainly the girls, since Jake doesn't have a huge desire to help do crafty things, have been excited to help. Which makes it even funner! Since I don't want to show pictures of them, don't want anyone seeing what they are getting! You will just have to trust me! I will show pictures a little later! 
I will say that most of my ideas are on Pinterest on my boards, so go see if you can figure out what I am doing, besides having fun!!! I LOVE pinterest! It is a great place to keep all my ideas without having to download or copy and paste millions of ideas and instructions! If you would like an invite let me know! 

Other than that, and trying to get this baby to come out, life is normal! Yes, I am walking, doing my stairs, and every other safe thing I can do to make her come! I am ready! Saturday was my breaking point. The point where I broke down, and knew I couldn't go much longer. My body aches so bad, and I am so tired of not having energy, or clothes that fit. I have dropped so low that even going to the bathroom is uncomfortable. It is time. So hopefully before long we will have a beautiful new baby to brag about! 

No comments: