Rolfe's

Rolfe's

A Birthday Party for a Star!

Gracie was a Star for her 8th birthday!

 The Red Carpet to the party!

 Gracie designed her own cake this year. I just had to bake and decorate according to her directions!
I think it turned out cute, and she loved it!
Had to have popcorn movie style!

We rearranged the living room so we could have a huge screen on the wall, thanks
to a great friends projector!

Blowing out candles

We set up my photography backdrop and added a movie style for a
red carpet photo op! Grace, her friend Jasmine and Bekah

Grace in her birthday shirt!

Her birthday is really this coming Sunday, the 16th, so I will add more pictures then. But since we are doing her baptism then, we did her friends party early. Plus Grandma & Papa Rolfe are coming to visit!!!
I can't believe my Gracie is turning 8!!!


No comments: