Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Hello Sunshine!

We have been so busy, as life often gets, that I for one, forget to look for the Sunshine. To look for Heavenly Father's hand in my life. This morning as I put in a CD I had misplaced for a few months, (I found while cleaning my entry way closet), one of my favorite songs came on, Hello Sunshine.(There are so many songs on this CD that feel like they are for me, from me to my Lord.) This is a CD I got at Time Out for Women last March, Mercy River, a great three women LDS group. They where at Time Out and sung many of their songs as well as talked about life and why they had written many of the songs. As I listen to this CD I remember that time, and how touched I was by strong the Spirit felt that day. And that Spirit has come rushing back to my heart. It has made me think of all that I am blessed with. Even though our family seems to be having a hard time right now, we are so blessed! To look for the Sunshine. Which is something I really needed to be reminded of at this time. I know that Heavenly Father is always there, like the sunshine, even when it may be hidden under clouds!

So my thought today, my heart today, welcomes the sunshine into my life. I hope you will all do the same.

HELLO SUNSHINE!!!


No comments: