Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Mommy Tag

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Of course
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? So excited!!!!
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No and it never will be
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 20
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Pregnancy test
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Dustin, then my mom.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes we did, I couldn't wait to know!
9. DUE DATE? Feb 16th, then Feb 11th
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? yes, but I never did throw up
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? anything sweet! I still do and I'm not pregnant!
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? the waiting!
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No, I always wanted my oldest to be a boy!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? about 45
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, two actually
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew. They both were after he was born. One was planned and I ended up in the hospital delivering him, so I kinda missed it!
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? At first I did. Everything cleared up though.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Tripler Med. Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 16 hours! It was not really fun!
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Dustin
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Dustin of course! I couldn't do it without him! And my mom was there.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural - I almost had to have an emergency C-section, but it all worked out.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yes! I wanted it to be as nice an experience as possible.
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 lbs 14 oz
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? Feb 17th, at 7:41pm
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Jacob Bailey Rolfe
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? He turns 8 this month! In 7 days!

No comments: