Rolfe's

Rolfe's

So Long ago!

Wow! Fall is passing so fast! I have been supper busy and forgot to blog! So school is in full swing and with that comes a storm that is PTO! I love being involved and staying busy, but it is a little crazy right now! I have been teaching art after school to about 140 kindergarten thru 4th graders, it is fun, and completely tiring! I am also helping our youth with the Road Show, it has been a fun experience, since I was not a member in my youth it is nice to learn more! And our youth are really great! Jacob is doing flag football and doing great! He scored two touch downs last game! Gracie is doing dance again and loving it. It is amazing what a difference a year in age makes when doing dance, she picks things up so much faster now. She is also loving being in Kindergarten! I can't believe she is big enough!Bekah is growing fast! She is working on potty training and saying new words everyday! She tries to repeat whatever you say, it is so cute, and scary! And that is all! I am now up to date on my blog!!! I have a few pictures I will add soon! I am to tired and need to be off to bed while I can!!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Your girls are getting so big. It was fun to see you at Walmart the other day! We should get the kids together one of these days. I know it might be impossible but it is a good thought?

Molly said...

Good luck with all your endevours. I did PTO once and decided it will be a long time before I'm ready to do that again. :) So fun to hear about the kids.

Emily said...

I love it when you blog! It sounds as if your busier then ever, and this is slowing down? Are you moving again? You are so close, but life seems to keep us so far apart. I'm sorry about being sick, but I'm glad that you're feeling better!