Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Haapy Father's day/ Anniversary!!!

This year we are celebrating a double holiday! 
Father's Day happens to fall on June 19th, our Anniversary! 
So not only do I get to celebrate my children having an amazing dad,
I get to celebrate being married to my amazing husband!!!
14 years ago I did one of the best things I have ever done, I married
my best friend, the man of my dreams, my hero! 
These past 14 years have been full of adventure, sadness, love, joy, happiness,
and learning as we have traveled the road of life, 
we have enjoyed the journey and look forward to another 14 years!

This being Father's day, I have to mention the fathers in my life, who have touched my heart and life in many, many different ways, all of whom I am thankful for.

My dad, Harold Bailey, who changed my life and loved me as his own. His love and example will forever be with me. As will the many memories and blessings he brought to my life.

My Step- father, Keith, for his love and warm heart that continues to show us all so much love and acceptance. I am very glad to have you as a part of my life, and in my children's.

My father-in-law, Kent, whose love and example have been given from the beginning. I could not of hand picked a better father in law. I am so glad that my children get to share your name and have you forever in their lives.

And my 'Bonus dad', Gary, who has loved me and taught me much. I am glad I got to be a part of his family. I can not forget him on this special day! 

Each one of these men will forever be in my heart. 

I hope you all have a wonderful fathers day with the special fathers in your life!

No comments: