Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Cookies!!! Best Ever Cookies!!!


So I took a few ideas, and recipes and made my own cookie recipe, that is the BEST EVER! I could eat all the cookie dough alone in no time! So if you want to try something new, try these!!! I had trouble with them going flat, but I think it is because my kitchen is cool. They taste good flat too!!!



Eleanor's Best Ever Chocolate Chip cookies!

2 sticks butter
1-1/2 cups white sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
2-1/4 cup pancake mix (yes, pancake mix!)
chocolate chips to taste
nuts optional

Mix and Cook at 350 for about 10 minutes.
Hint: If you put the batter in the fridge so it cools, the cookies are suppose to be plumper.



Eleanor's Chocolate chip Pumpkin cookies

dash of cloves
1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice
1 cup quick oats
1-1/2 cup butter
1-1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg
2 cups pancake mix
chocolate chips to taste
nuts optional

mix together and cook at 350 for 10-15 minutes
see hint above!



Let me know what you think!!!

No comments: