Rolfe's

Rolfe's

Wedding fun!

We had a great trip to Texas! We got to spend lots of time with family and having fun!

The kids HAD to spend some time in the pool everyday!!!

My wonderful family! (Yes I cut my hair!)


The whole family on a River boat tour!

Wedding Time! The beautiful Bride, Cousin Alexis, Cousin Jayden, Cousin Alec and the kids!

Mr. & Mrs. DeLeon!!!
I got to take pictures for them at the reception, which was beautiful!
(To see more pictures check out my photography blog: tandephotography.blogspot.com!)

And last, me & my man! Taking a break at the reception!

We had a great time! It was so fun to see and hang out with all of the family!
The kids got to get to know some of their cousins better, and just have a fun time!
And best of all, we got to get away from our busy, crazy life for a few days!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sweet Pictures!! Looks like you had a ton of fun! We need to get together when you come to visit!